Damn.. I am already in holiday mood and seriously I've reached my saturation point. So hard for me to concentrate on studying. Oh yeah, went to Esplanade library the other time, wasn't too bad though. Many pretty babes. Haha.
Went for a walk after that since I couldn't absorb anymore. Monday's the day where i say bye bye to my sem. Finally... Gosh, ive been waiting for my semester to end like since the start of it. (Doesn't it somewhat sound like a metaphor in rebecca black's friday song?)
Seriously ive got nth much to update since she and I are busy studying and I know you guys are camping around my blog and waiting for updates! haha. Oh, went to check the stats function on my blog and surprisingly, my blog used to have only 20 views or less. Quite pathetic, i know. But now, the figure has shot up to like 70 to 80 plus. This is scary.
No comments:
Post a Comment