Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I've finally learn the true meaning of granting true happiness to someone you love. And i'm proud to say, I've done it. As long as you smile, its worth it, because no one except me knows how beautiful you look when you smile. We both tried really hard to maintain it, but ultimately we know something just doesn't seem right. It took me lots of courage today to confront everything, because I don't want our r/s to be made out of guilt and burden. I've learnt alot, things like letting go, true happiness, and most importantly the fact that your willing to give it a try just shows how important you have regard me in your heart. And thats enough for me.

Anyway, I'm closing this blog, for no particular reason. Thank you for reading, though I've posted nothing much. I wish you readers all the best.

No comments: