Saturday, August 7, 2010

Alright, just had my first lesson on java. Almost died halfway. Kindda worried now man. I nv had the habbit of reading or revising esp. on a friday night but miraculously i took out my notes and started practising my java.

On a side note, I'm gonna disrupt in like a week's time which is a blink of an eye. Still remembered how i reported to my new unit with my duffel bag and barang barang. The initial suffering that I had and the dark days, the selfishness of people, army has indeed let me withness the ugly side of people. finally overcame it and everything was soon in control, with the new storemen, things started to get better till i was arrowed to handle overseas evaluation in thailand, but i am glad everything went smoothly.

Now i'm waiting to leave this horrendous unit, but the bonds made with my friends, i will never forget it. Because of them, my life in unit is much happier.

Lastly, hopefully i can do well in my new school! ciao.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It seemed that I've fallen deeper into this vortex,
here i am thinking that i've climbed up.
I will have some results before i asked you again,
and by then i hope you will accept the new me...

No comments: